Table of contents
Stable Diffusion is an online tool that uses a latent text-to-image diffusion model to generate realistic images based on any given text input. It is a user-friendly platform that doesn't require personal information from users. By utilizing the Playground feature, individuals can easily and quickly generate images without the need for coding skills.
Their AI model, which is the real star of the show here, is trained on the 2b English language label subset of LAION 5b, which is a comprehensive web crawl that compiles a large amount of data on the internet.
What's great with Stable Diffusion is that every image produced by Stable Diffusion is completely open source and falls under the CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication, allowing for unrestricted use. The software, which comes as a downloadable client, is pretty lightweight and can be easily run on most Nvidia or related GPUs.
Best Features Of Stable Diffusion
There are a lot of use cases and features for CastMagic, being the potentially groundbreaking AI tool that it is. here are a few features that CastMagic provides:
- Come with a Machine Learning (ML) algorithm library
- Integrates with Playground AI to create a feature called Prompt Generator, allowing users to get more visually stunning and specific images
- Provides API endpoint to integrate with third-party applications
- Easily customize output according to your specific requirements
- Users don't need any photo-editing skills to generate visually realistic images
Tools Similar To Stable Diffusion
If Stable Diffusion is too complex for you, or just isn't your thing, there are a lot of other alternatives to try out. Here are a few of them reviewed:
Midjourney has become the go-to application for brands and individuals that want realistic-looking images without hiring a graphic designer or an artist. It's an online-based AI tool where all you need is a vague description or a prompt to get started, and you'll have the image you want to be whipped by an AI.
Similar to Midjourney, DALL-E is another contender in the pool of AI image generators that have blown up quite recently. Originally launched by OpenAI, the same company responsible for ChatGPT, DALL-E was made open for everyone back in September 2022 and is now available for everyone to use.
Formerly known as DALL-E mini, Craiyon is an AI model on the internet that creates crayon-drawn images from any text prompt. The crayon drawing makes most of their art look like a Renaissance painting, which works great if you're looking for images with a certain feel to it.
How Much Does Stable Diffusion Cost?
For common image generation, Stable Diffusion chargers approximately $0.2 per image. Though, a free trial is available for a week to check their services out.
For their API plans, there are a total of three plans. which are explained as follows:
- Basic Plan(from $9/month): 999 images, 5 requests/per second with a 4-second average generation time.
- Standard Plan (from $49/month): 9999 images, 10 requests/per second with a 4-second average generation time.
- Premium Plan (from $149/month): Unlimited images, 15 requests/per second with a 2-second average generation time.