Table of contents
UIzard is an AI-powered UI design tool that enables users to quickly create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
Its AI capabilities allow for generating UI designs from text prompts, converting hand-drawn sketches into wireframes, and transforming screenshots into editable designs.
Besides their AI technology, there's also a wide range of pre-made design templates and UI components to facilitate rapid and collaborative ideation and iteration.
This is why Uizard makes it easy for users that have no previous coding or designing experience to start whipping up cool-looking interface designs in very little time.
Best Features Of Uizard
Here's a list of features that Uizard provides to its users:
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface
- No designing experience required
- Uses AI to create designs based on text prompts
- Let users turn screenshots into editable designs
- Great for mobile apps, wireframes, mockups, productivity apps, and website landing pages
Tools Similar To Uizard
Don't like what Uizard has to offer? No worries!
There are a lot of tools on the internet like this one, and I've reviewed a couple of them as follows:
If you're not a big fan of coding your way toward building front and backend interfaces and applications, QuickBase is a low-code solution that helps you achieve that. It's a platform that allows users to make customizable, scalable, and efficient cloud-based applications with an unbelievably low code effort
Ninox is a no-code platform that is quite similar to Uizard. It works great for business and online enterprises that want a scalable application for themselves without having to indulge in countless hours of coding and brings collaboration features to the table which allows easy and efficient team management.
KissFlow's main aim has always been to democratic low-code effort platforms like themselves, and help businesses create stunning applications as speedy as it comes. They currently have a user base of more than 10,000 users and counting, all of that work with their easy-to-use platform to build applications that succeed in the digital world.
How Much Does Uizard Cost?
There's a free plan available at Uizard, but that comes with a lot of limitations which are lifted when users opt for their paid ones.
Here's an overview of all of their plans:
- Free Plan($0): Unlimited viewers, users can create two projects and 10 free templates a month
- Pro Plan ($12/month): Unlimited viewers and screens, and access to all paid templates
- Business Plan ($5/month): Fullscale access to all features, with priority support from Uizard